Wednesday 3 March 2010

FLOWERS IN VASE


FLOWERS IN VASE
Originally uploaded by www.photoshopforartists.com

Compared to some of the other textured pictures over the last week or so this one was by far the least complex. I only used three textures and two adjustment layers. I debated having only two texture layers as well as I wasn't sure if one of them was too heavy but in the end decided to leave it in.

My first texture was SMOKEY BOOK using vivid light blend mode at 15%. I followed this with WASHME VAIL with overlay at 57% opacity. And my final texture was SAHARA MIST and blend mode soft light at 100%.

On top of all of these was two adjustment layers. One curves to give it a bit of contrast and finally a hue/saturation layer to take away a lot of the orange colour in the image.

Hope that helps and try it for yourself. My low res textures are here in my flickr stream and the high res ones are on the website www.photoshopforartists.com
Best
You can buy the textures used in this picture by CLICKING HERE